A Picture Postcard History of Wilbraham
Main Street, soon after 1870, Wilbraham, MA, looking North
from Mountain Road. Left to right: boarding house and
faculty residences on east (right) side of Main Street,
third Methodist Church, Old Academy and Binny Hall;
in the foreground, the second Methodist Meetinghouse
then used as a Wilbraham Academy building.
Milton Bradley, lithographers.
This and other postcards can be obtained from
The Atheneum Society of Wilbraham,
Old Meeting House, 450 Main Street,
Wilbraham, MA 01095.
Checks should be made out to the Old Meeting House.
If requested via mail, allow three weeks for delivery.
For more information, call Morrie Hayn at (413) 596-4795.
Supported by People, not Taxes